Deva Lounge CD by Deva Premal. Sounds True. 2012
New Age artist Deva brings together nine other remix artists to create Deva Lounge, a mix of spirituality and funky music to get your groove on.
Divided into Buddha beats (tracks 1 – 5) and Yoga beats (tracks 6-9), these songs based on sacred Tibetan and Indian mantras make the perfect backdrop for many of your spiritual activities.
1. Guru Rinpoche Mantra (EarthRise Sound System Remix)
2. Om Mani Padme Hum (TIERRO Remix)
3. Gaté Gaté (The Rishi Earthmother Remix)
4. Om Tare Tuttare (Red Fulke Remix by Praful and DJ Kareem Raihani)
5. Teyata (Shaman’s Dream remix)
6. Hari Om Shiva Om (Cheb i Sabbah’s Desi Remix)
7. Om Namah Shivaya (Bhakti Brothers Remix feat MC Yogi)
8. Om Triambakam (Sean Dinsmore’s OMwise version)
9. Jai Radha Madhav (Desert Dwellers Remix)
For people who have never listened to this type of music before, it can take some getting used to. Before adding it into your practice, spend some time with it, just listening to it and understanding it. This way you won’t get distracted from your task at hand.
Whether you are practicing yoga, certain types of meditation, relaxing with a massage or even taking a dip in the hot tub, Deva Lounge will either enhance your practice, or provide an atmosphere to lift your spirits and relax your soul at the same time.