Thursday, April 22, 2010

Determination

I am determined.

I am determined to get certain things accomplished in my life.

I am determined to find a decent job that will have a regular paycheck.

I am determined to write at least a dozen books in my lifetime.

I am determined to spend a month in Ireland.

And another in England.

And a third in Scotland.

I am determined to read and learn about as much as I can about the topics that interest me.

I am determined to spend time with my friends and let them know how much they mean to me.

I am determined to raise my children to be good people.

I am determined to do my part to help the environment and work on other causes I believe in.

I am determined to save my home from the evils of Bank of America.

I am determined to live a life that I will be proud to have lived when it comes to an end.

I am determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment