Monday, October 19, 2009

In the beginning...

I'm finally getting around to getting my webpage and blog set up. It's been a long time coming and it's about time I got myself moving on it!

I hope to update this weekly, so hopefully I can manage to stick to that!

I recently turned in a new manuscript to my agent and waiting to hear back on that. It's different from anything I've done before - a full length novel about second chances. So now it's just about waiting to see what happens.

I have several more ideas and just getting started on one of those so I still have a long way to go on that one!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Now that everyone has jumped off blogs, you are finally joining in? WTF?
    *laura*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL and what's really sad Is I just noticed this!

    ReplyDelete